Android has Malware, Please Help :(
First the malware malfunctioning started off around a month ago(I've used the phone for a year without any problem). At first it's just some annoying pop ups that I got to close every once in a while but not that bad. But as the day progress, it started to install some application I can't uninstall from normal means.
That's how I come to Kingroot. I rooted my device(I don't know if it's bad move or not) and able to delete the malware detected by malwarebytes because malwarebytes cannot uninstall the files.
And things got better for another 2 weeks.
But yesterday for some reason, the weird application previously installed are re-installed again. I've unchecked the unknown source box in the settings. And it happened continuously for a bunch of apps.
Frustrated, I sadly do some factory reset because even somehow my SD card is damaged in the phone(check it with another phone and the SD card have no problem). And it just got even more ****ed up.
Long story short these are the things I've done so far to fight the malware
1. Installed kaspersky, AVG (none detected the malware)
2. Installed Malwarebytes (detected several, but cannot remove anything)
3. Installed Kingroot (this is where things got better for a while because I can remove all the bloatware and expected malware)
4. Format my SD Card (in case the malware from there)
5. Do a factory reset (3 times already actually and the malware is still strong)
6. Entering safe mode (my wifi keeps being turned on even when I have use airplane mode and the pop ups still appear and bunch of apps still get downloaded)
7. Changed email log in in the phone (still the problem exist, used the same email on other phone but no problem happened)
So this is the list of all the things I've done.
My phone is a local phone(I think chinese phone)
Model Number: Evercoss-A75L
Android Version: 4.4.2
And the list of the apps currently installed
Google Map Process
Google Play Services
Google Play Store
music playe not same icon as usual one
popstar insane pop
System Update (with weird android icon)
toBe (with weird youtube like youporn icon)
wi-fi auto connect
As much as I want to show the screenshot. It keeps telling me that the screenshot cannot be taken for some reason.
I really like that phone and I just don't feel like changing to another phone when I just used it for a year.
Sorry if the post is long and I will definitely try to answer your questions regarding my phone. As for now because I am totally defeated. I am turning off my phone because my phone keeps restarting when I try to uninstall the weird apps.
So please help me to fix my phone