My Moto G will not update, it kept saying "SettingsExtns won't start" or something like that. So, I did a websearch and followed the directions here:
- Goto settings-apps-all-setting and settings-apps-all-setting storage
- click clear data and then click force stop.
- Goto settings-apps-all-launcher
- click clear data option and then your launcher is restarted.
- finally once reboot your android the error is fixed.
Now all it says under System Updates is that "Your system is up to date." When I click the "Check for update" button there, it does nothing.