Just had the Fuze delivered today and have a couple of questions I'd appreciate input on;
1) Will AT&T upgrade WM to 6.5?
(I have heard 6.5 will be out in May?)
2) What screen protector do you recommend?
[I've used Boxwave crystals before and they are real clear....but it has been awhile since I purchased one and wondering if they are still one of the best]
3) What case (professional looking) do you like? I want a good looking one,...that is functional, hooks to dress belt, and does not expose the screen to possible damage.
4) I have used Pocket Informant before and plan to upgrade to their new version(fyi). I have heard that the TouchFlo 3D is 'ok', but that there is a better UI by SPB called a mobile shell or something. What is the best route for the touchsreen?
5) Best value for the money on micro sd cards are the 8gb.....right? (I saw a Trend brand at New Egg for $19)
6) Any drop dead programs (utilities or otherwise) that are either mission critical or almost m.c.? [from a business perspective]
7) And the last question for those of you experienced with various phones,...I am 2 days into the 30 trial window with AT&T,....is the Fuze a good choice....say over the BB Bold? (they really don't have anything else comparable....oh...maybe the Moto bb looking one)