I am having a very weird problem with my Samsung Note 3.
I have recently ran into major issues with paid apps that require license authentications. Basically, every time i launch a paid app (with license verification) it tries to verify the license but keeps on failing. It happens on Helium Premium, and ivmcontrol for example.
My phone is running stock Samsung firmware and is rooted with xposed.
The things i tried so far:
1. check date and time are correct
2. clear cache and data from Google Play Store app and Framework.
3. Remove my Google account and recreate it.
4. uninstall Google Play store latest v5.0.31 update
5. Install and uninstall Google Play store v5.0.32 update
6. install latest Google Play Store v5.0.37 update
7. Uninstall Xposed
So far nothing seems to work. I tried downloading and running these apps on my wife's rooted Note 2 with no issues at all. It's almost like my phone can't reach the Google Licensing Servers to authenticate these paid apps.
I know some may suggest to use Lucky Patcher but that's not the point. I paid for these apps and i would like to use them.
I really want to avoid restoring to factory settings as i am sure there are guys here who might be able to guide me through and resolve this issue.
Many thanks in advance!