So, here's the story:
1. I had 2.3.3 xxjvo Gingerbread with cfroot
2. I flashed 4.02, the platypus one
3. I wanted to go back, I used my cwm backup
4. Cwm's were different version -> soft brick
5. Flashed stock froyo with 2e recovery
6. Unbricked phone with dbdata.rar
7. Noticed still have the 4.0.2 kernel
8. rooted the phone anyway, because no root
9. Got Rom manager, Superuser. Flashed recovery from the app
10. Noticed: still 2e recovery.
11. Tried to reflash. No result.
It asked the permissions and everything, why not work?
Is there a way to flash the stock kernel and rom FULLY